At Hansen, McClintock & Riley, our insurance defense attorneys have a reputation for achieving positive results for individuals, insurance companies and self-insured companies faced with civil lawsuits.
Our statewide insurance defense practice includes:
- Personal injury defense: Including car, truck and motorcycle accidents, slip and fall accidents, products liability, premises liability and more.
- Medical malpractice defense: We defend physicians, nurses, hospitals, clinics, nursing homes, and other medical professionals or health care organizations that are accused of malpractice.
- Workers' compensation insurance defense: We represent, defend, and advise employers and insurance carriers in all aspects of a work injury claim.
- Professional malpractice defense: Any licensed professional, from doctors and lawyers to pharmacists and insurance agents, can be sued for malpractice.
- Insurance coverage disputes: We protect clients from fraudulent claims and defend the denial of benefits for claims that are not indemnified by the policy.
- Insurance policy interpretation: We counsel insurance companies and policyholders on policy language and how the courts in Iowa may interpret the provisions.
We have more than 75 years of experience defending clients, many of whom have relied on our services for decades. The depth of our experience allows us to quickly provide clients with a realistic assessment of the merits of a case and the strategies for reaching an efficient, cost-effective resolution to the dispute.
We are effective courtroom trial lawyers who are respected in courts throughout the state. Our reputation for achieving positive results at trial often encourages opponents to agree to a reasonable settlement outside of court.
To discuss your insurance-related issue with a member of our experienced legal team, please contact Hansen, McClintock & Riley by e-mail or by calling 515-244-2141.